The Selection is a dystopian/romance young adult novel by author Kiera Cass, following the journey of America Singer, a young girl who is entered in a competition called the Selection (referred to as The Hunger Games meets The Bachelor) to be the next queen. However, this means leaving her family and secret boyfriend behind. She is stuck between two worlds, and realizes that life as one of the elite thirty-five girls is not what she expected.
- Kiera Cass's book tour schedule is as followed:
- April 18–20, 2014
- WonderCon 2014 in Anaheim, California.
- April 18, 2014
- 1:30 p.m. at Animal Farm All Over Again panel with Pierce Brown, Amy Talkington, and James Morris.
- 3–4 p.m. at Mysterious Galaxy Booth #709
- April 20, 2014
- 11:30–12:30 p.m. Spotlight on Kiera Cass; solo Q&A.
- 2–3 p.m. at Mysterious Galaxy Booth #709
- May 14–18, 2014
- Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- May 28–31, 2014
- BEA in New York, New York.
- June 7, 2014
- 2–4 p.m. at Christiansburg Barnes & Noble in Christiansburg, Virginia.
- Cass's new series is currently untitled, but has a basic synopsis.
Kiera Cass is the author of The Selection Series. Her first novel, The Siren, was self-published in 2009. She later published the first book in The Selection Series, The Selection, on April 24, 2012 and the second book, The Elite, on April 23, 2013. The third and final book in the trilogy, The One, will be released on May 6, 2014. Read More...
Ok I thought some of these pictures were pretty cool. Check them out if you want!Read more >
Ok, I know some of you guys think that Aspen is just a bad, self-centered person, and I kind of agree, but you gotta admit he has some good qualities... and then there is our Maxon, who everyone love…Read more >